How to increase the chance of purchasing a product with the help of machine learning
How and when to communicate with a loyalty program member in order to achieve a higher level of communication efficiency despite a reduced number of promotional offers is a question posed by one of the largest retail companies in Poland. The aim of the project implemented for this company was to better match the communication and the offer to the needs and expectations of the members on the basis of using the potential of the loyalty program database.
- We have built scoring model, based on the client’s system of Look-a-like modeling, which automatically includes the search for a given promoted assortment.
- Using artificial intelligence we were able to dynamically create target groups for individual campaigns based on the data and machine learning. The communication is carried out in the text message, email and digital channels.
Automation of the model building and validation process contributes to significant savings in effort and working time. Thanks to the Look-a-like modeling, we can also use the system indications for a group of loyalty program members for communication work in external media. Models interpreting the scoring layout to a large extent improve the way the generated communication is generated, the solution we install contributes to increasing the overall store overall.
Manager & Culture Animator
of education. Specialization
in BTL & Experience Marketing actions.
20 years of work experience
with global brands with 360 activations.
- Graduate of the University of Warsaw, the Faculty of Journalism
- Over 20 years of experience
- Expert in the field of Relational Marketing and Efficiency
- Graduate and PhD student of the University of Warsaw, the Faculty of Management
- 20 years of experience
- Expert in the field of Audit, Relational Marketing and Change Management
When working with clients we always look for areas for the biggest growth and improvement. We rely on an individual model of cooperation. This way we can offer each client a solution tailored to their needs.
We develop all the systems and methods ourselves, so we are free to offer the program that best reflects the brand’s expectations. We create effective marketing campaigns because our specialists are able to turn data into real solutions with long-term effects. We operate in the spirit of entrepreneurship: Activeness, decisiveness, responsibility, credibility and teamwork are the elements that characterise us.
We are a part of Data Science House, so we are very good at analysing data and know how to use them in business processes.
What is loyalty to us? We understand it as a strong, two-way relationship between the company and the consumer, and building an emotional bond is possible by understanding the company’s expectations and customer needs. When designing the strategies of our programs, we explore consumers’ desires and behaviours with passion and commitment. We look into the future and see the directions in which our industry is developing. We are guided by the idea of reverse loyalty, in which the company also shows interest in the customers to create a lasting relationship with them. Our proprietary behavioural targeting tool, based on the analysis of behaviourof identifiable consumers, allows for precise personalisation of offers in real time.